If you are brand new to App Inventor, check out our Getting Started page.
App Inventor Starter Curricula
If you are interested in bringing MIT App Inventor to your school or organization, the following curricula are a great way to do so. While we have several curricula among our other resources, we wish to highlight these for their breadth in covering the capabilities of App Inventor.
- Video tutorials for App Inventor Video tutorials for the beginner.
- Introduction to mapping with App Inventor This course unit or chapter will consider several ways to display and handle geographic maps.
- Tutoriels sur App Inventor Tutoriels sur App Inventor
- Informatique nomade Mobile CSP The popular Mobile Computer Science Principles (CSP) course translated to French
- Example case – App ClicDenúncia Following the instructional unit “Make your own app” being developed by the initiative Computação na Escola/INCoD/INE/UFSC, the app has been developed adopting design thinking, UX design and programming with App Inventor. The example case describes basic elements created as results of the app's development process as well as provides the .aia and .apk files.
- Programming for Android in MIT App Inventor 2 This is a Youtube channel of App Inventor video tutorials in Russian.
- Developing Android Apps with App Inventor (Coursera) Developing Android Apps with App Inventor is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) to give students hands-on experience in developing Android applications.
- Videoaulas – play list – ações básicas Playlist no youtube com videoaulas iniciais sobre o app inventor.
- App Inventor中文學習網 Robotics and IoT projects with App Inventor, including Lego EV3 robot, Arduino and BBC:Microbit.
- Tutorial: How to share your app developed with App Inventor? A tutorial explaining step-by-step how to share your apps developed with App Inventor is available here (in Brazilian Portuguese).