App Inventor IoT tutor training, Taiwan
Date(s) - 08/15/2017 - 08/18/2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
There will be a 4-day App Inventor IoT tutor training for Taiwan’s high school teacher. Content is mainly about using App Inventor to interact with various embedded boards(BLE surpported) like Arduino 101 and BBC:Microbit.
Four day’s agenda:
- Day 1: Interface design
- Design thinking
- App Inventor interface design
- data type: number, text and logic
- Multimedia: image, sound, videoPlayer
- Day 2: Network and sensors
- Webviewer with Google Statics Maps/Streets API
- How to generate your own QRCode
- Sensors on your phone: orientation/Gyro/Accel
- Canvas – molemash
- Day 3: Bluetooth communication
- BLE communication with Arduino 101
- BLE communication with BBC:Microbit
- Control pin’s status from your app.
- Display sensor value on your app.
- Day 4: Advanced application
- opendata – Web component’s jsonTextDecode
- Microsoft’s Computer Vision API – analyze your photo.
More information: http://iot.appinventor.mit.edu/